The operations position will be a key part of the team in a fast-growing, independent, family and partner owned multi-family office providing exclusive investment access and tailored advisory services to ultra-high net worth families and family offices.
The ideal candidate will primarily assist the CFO, COO, and Accounting team with driving innovation in client experience, ensuring new and existing clients receive excellent service, and working with all team members to increase organizational efficiencies.
The position will act as a point of contact with clients and serve as the primary driver of operational improvements and enhancements surrounding processes and procedures related to collecting, disseminating, and reporting on client investments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and complete the client onboarding process by collecting and organizing incoming client information and documents.
- Manage and complete operational aspects of client accounts including account opening and
maintenance, reporting on account holdings and investment performance.
- Manage and maintain client data within the CRM system.
- Manage and complete requests and documentation related to SPVs and any alternative investments, including subscription documents, capital calls, transfers, distributions, and fund redemptions – both investment manager and investor related.
- Assist with the creation of new SPVs, ensuring signatures are appropriately obtained and the documents are distributed as needed/required.
- Manage the process and flow of information from the third party fund administrator into our client facing reporting platform.
- Coordinate with the accounting team and fund administrator to process and complete client money movements and investments.
- Assist with annual audits and tax returns as needed. This includes ensuring fund administrator receives all necessary documentation and support throughout the year.
- Manage and complete cash transfer needs including daily and periodic wires, checks and ACH
- Manage, maintain, and continually improve technology solutions used by the company to provide exemplary service to clients.
- Assist in the communications with investors regarding capital calls, distributions, quarterly statements, annual audits and tax documents.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Experience in client services, family office or comparable financial services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the personal financial management business.
- Experience using Windows based software, including all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
Other Essential Candidate Traits:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, initiative, and ability to make decisions within guidelines
- Attention to detail must be a strength
- Willingness to learn, expand responsibility outside accounting duties
About Legacy Knight:
Legacy Knight is an independent, family and partner-owned Multi-Family Office providing exclusive investment access and tailored advisory services to over 150 ultra-high net worth families and family offices.
We foster a vibrant ecosystem among our partner families, team, and advisory board to generate best-in-class investment themes and empower our partner families to attain their desired financial legacy.