The Family Office Operations Associate position will be a key part of the team in a fast‐growing, independent, family and partner‐owned multi‐family office providing exclusive investment access and tailored advisory services to ultra‐high net worth families and family offices. The ideal candidate will primarily assist the Accounting Team, CFO and Advisory team with driving innovation in client experience, ensuring new and existing clients receive excellent service, and working with all team members to increase organizational efficiencies. The position will act as a point of contact with clients and serve as the primary driver of operational improvements and enhancements surrounding processes and procedures related to collecting, disseminating, and reporting on client investments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the client onboarding process by collecting and organizing incoming client informationand documents.
- Assist in all operational aspects of client accounts including account opening and maintenance, reporting on account holdings and investment performance.
- Manage and maintain client data within the CRM system.
- Assist and help complete all requests and documentation related to SPVs and any alternative investments, including subscription documents, capital calls, transfers, distributions, and fund redemptions – both investment manager and investor related.
- Assist with the creation of new SPVs.
- Assist in the process and flow of information from the third‐party fund administrator into our client facing reporting platform.
- Coordinate with the accounting team and fund administrator to process and complete client money movements and investments.
- Manage cash transfer needs including daily and periodic wires, checks and ACH payments.
- Manage, maintain, and continually improve technology solutions used by the company to provide exemplary service to clients.
- Perform quality control over financial planning deliverables.
- Fulfill requests and complete documentation related to alternative investment such as subscriptions, capital calls, transfers, distributions, and fund redemptions – both investment manager and investor related.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi‐task and function in a fast‐paced environment.
- Attention to detail must be a strength.
- Independent‐minded with an entrepreneurial nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
About Legacy Knight:
Legacy Knight is an independent, family and partner-owned Multi-Family Office providing exclusive investment access and tailored advisory services to ultra-high net worth families and family offices. We foster a vibrant ecosystem among our partner families, team, and advisory board to generate best-in-class investment themes and empower our partner families to attain their desired financial legacy.