Location: Dallas / Houston
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The investment analyst position will be a key part of the investment and advisory teams in a high-growth, entrepreneurial investment firm and multi-family office where the analyst will gain experience in virtually all aspects of the business.
The investment analyst will primarily assist the senior team with client coverage and report preparation, analyzation of client balance sheets, developing investment recommendations, and coverage of existing investments to provide performance and financial market updates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze client balance sheets and assist senior team in advising families.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for client’s financial and estate planning needs.
- Assist senior team in management of current investment manager relationships and participate in due diligence of prospective investment managers.
- Assist senior team with preparing investment committee memoranda and materials.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in private banking, investment banking, private equity, family office, or comparable financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from undergraduate institution with a record of academic achievement required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent-minded with an entrepreneurial nature.
- Strong interest in financial markets.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail must be a strength.
- Strong financial modelling/valuation and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
About Legacy Knight:
Legacy Knight is an independent, family and partner-owned Multi-Family Office providing exclusive investment access and tailored advisory services to over 150 ultra-high net worth families and family offices.
We foster a vibrant ecosystem among our partner families, team, and advisory board to generate best-in-class investment themes and empower our partner families to attain their desired financial legacy.