The investment analyst position will be a key part of the investment and advisory teams in a high-growth, entrepreneurial investment firm and multi-family office where the analyst will gain experience in virtually all aspects of the business. The investment analyst will primarily assist the senior team with client coverage and report preparation, analysis of client balance sheets, developing investment recommendations, and coverage of existing investments to provide performance and financial market updates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Analyze client balance sheets and assist senior team in advising families.
- Participate in meetings with prospective and existing investment managers.
- Assist senior team with preparing investment committee memoranda and materials.
- Provide existing portfolio investment reporting and data organization.
- Assist senior team with providing exceptional service to our partner families and family offices.
- 1-3 years of experience in private banking, investment banking, private equity, family office, or comparable financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from undergraduate institution with a record of academic achievement required.
- Series 65 preferred; will be required to obtain upon hiring.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent-minded with an entrepreneurial nature.
- Strong interest in financial markets.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail must be a strength.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.