The investment associate will be a key part of the investment team in a high-growth, entrepreneurial investment firm and multi-family office where the associate will gain experience in virtually all aspects of the business.
The investment associate will primarily assist the senior team with sourcing, diligencing, and managing investments across sectors and geographies, primarily in the private equity, venture capital, and private credit spaces. The investment associate will also assist the senior team with providing investment opportunities to our ecosystem of partner families and family offices throughout the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial analysis and research for prospective portfolio investments.
- Participate in and often lead meetings with prospective and existing investment managers.
- Develop and prepare investment committee memoranda and materials for senior team members.
- Provide existing portfolio investment reporting and data organization.
- Assist senior team with providing investment opportunities and exceptional service to our partner families and family offices.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in private banking, investment banking, private equity, family office, or comparable financial services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from undergraduate institution with a record of academic achievement required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent-minded with an entrepreneurial nature.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail must be a strength.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.